Pugh Wright McAnally is a civil engineering firm based out of Decatur, Alabama. Founded in 1957 by Henry Clyde Mabry, our firm began as Mabry Engineering Company, Inc. Since that time, our firm has led the design and construction coordination of many major civil engineering projects throughout North Alabama and the Tennessee Valley.
Our corporate experience includes all areas of general civil engineering and surveying. We currently provide civil engineering services in the areas of site development, transportation, water, waste water, solid waste management, project management, and government compliance. Our survey services include boundary and topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, FEMA Flood Certificates, and other surveys required for industrial, municipal, institutional, commercial, and residential projects.
Our Commitment to Our Clients
We are committed to providing these services to our local area and to broaden our service area to other parts of the state and the southeast United States. We simply wish to pursue being the best at what we do within our area of influence. We wish to provide a platform for talented and dedicated people to join a team of like minded individuals and create the best possible solutions for our clients.
In providing these services to our clients we strive to hold to these core principles:
- Deal fairly and honestly with our clients.
- Complete client requests promptly and cheerfully.
- Exercise tact, patience, and courtesy at all times.
- Provide full value to all service performed.
- Take personal interest and initiative in providing solutions to our client’s problems.
- Protect our client’s right to privacy and confidentiality.
Simply stated our philosophy is: “Provide Professional and Economical Engineered Solutions to solve our Client’s Problems.”
The History of Our Name
- 1957 - Mabry Engineering Company, Inc. ~ Founded by Henry Clyde Mabry
- 1987 – Pugh, Wright and Associates, Inc.
- 2009 – Pugh Wright McAnally
H. Blake McAnally became the company's third owner and president in 2004 and in 2009 changed the company's name to Pugh Wright McAnally. Mr. McAnally currently directs the day-to-day operations of the firm.